Tackle audits under the CPRA
Get early insights into the California Privacy Protection Agency’s rule-making process.
In March 2022, the CPPA held a meeting aimed at informing its rule-making process. UC Berkeley Professor Chris Hoofnagle’s talk was aimed at regulators, but it was invaluable perspective for anyone struggling to prepare for CPRA’s audit requirements. Get this guide to learn more about:
- Audits and assessments under the CPRA.
- How and why you should align stakeholders on a common terminology.
- Security incidents versus security breaches.
- How to measure & define accountability in compliance.
- What you can do to become a privacy visionary.