3 Things the GDPR teaches us about U.S. privacy compliance
With six new state privacy laws & growing FTC enforcement, U.S. privacy is heating up.
United States compliance law is entering a new phase. With new privacy laws going into effect in California, Colorado, Utah, Virginia, and Connecticut, companies are desperate to see how states will interpret and enforce the laws. Get this best practices guide on compliance, and see how you can:
- Make privacy controls straightforward, accessible, and transparent
- Explore the difference between U.S. privacy regulations and the GDPR
- Learn how to close the gap and get compliant with global mandates
- Understand when to implement a DPIA
- Create a consistent and reliable data mapping strategy