5 insights into Colorado’s proposed privacy rules
Colorado’s proposed privacy regulations cover nine new areas. Use this guide like a Cliff Notes debrief on what you may need to do for compliance with the Colorado Privacy Act.
On Sept. 30, 2022, Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser released the Colorado Privacy Act’s highly anticipated draft regulations. Get this guide for clear insight into:
- What’s to come and how you can prepare
- Why and how you'll need to update privacy policies
- How the Colorado draft regulations touch on nine different areas
- What you need to know about the proposed rules for sensitive data
- How data protection impact assessments, DPIAs may become more robust & complex