Six tips to help you successfully tackle DPIAs
Privacy laws increasingly mandate DPIAs, and the complexity is growing. Our six tips on DPIAs will help you do them well.
With privacy enforcement ramping up across the United States and worldwide, companies are struggling to conduct and implement data privacy impact assessments. We recently sat down with GDPR compliance authority, Odia Kagan, to learn the 4 steps to navigating DPIAs. Here are six more tips to help your company conduct successful DPIAs.
Download this guide to:
- Get a clear understanding into the critical elements of DPIA
- Learn how to address high-risk processing activities
- Mitigate risk of data processing & sharing
- Learn how to set realistic goals & measurable goals
- See how you can leverage insights from your DPIA to stay compliant
Learn how to perform a Data Protection Impact Assessment